Playbooks Update: 9 New Plays
We’ve added 9 new templates to playbooks to enable more common analysis use cases. Here’s what’s new:
- Audience Overview (Web and Mobile App)
- This starter template helps teams understand their omnichannel traffic
- Blog Overview
- Understand your blog performance, including viewership trends over time and best performing content.
- Blog Performance
- Understand how well your blog is performing, in temrs of shares, subscriptions, and conversions
- Quiz Engagement and Impact
- Using a “quiz” to personalize recommendations? Use this dashboard to understand the impact of your quiz on conversion, order volume, and more.
- Promotion Engagement and Impact
- Using promotional codes to improve conversion? Use this dashboard to understand the impact of your promotions, which promotions are top performers, and more.
- NPS Overview
- Understand promoters, passives, and detractors of your product and see their comments at a glance.
- Subscription Retention
- Understand retention, churn, and more for your eCommerce subscription.
- Feature Engagement and Impact
- Understand adoption and retention in the weeks following a new feature launch. Did users discover and continue to use the feature?
- Email Campaign Performance
- Understand how well a specific email campaign is performing.
Dashboard Date Range Filter Enhancements
We’ve updated how date range filters work in dashboards. When you change a date range on a dashboard, we automatically use the report’s default granularity and enable you to change it to any granularity that makes sense (now including “entire range”, which wasn’t previously supported).
Once you change the date range and granularity, the dashboard URL will also update to reflect the new timeline so that you can share the same view with others.
Automatic creation of Source events
When you connect a third-party source to Heap, we now automatically define and categorize new event types captured from the source allowing you to immediately jump into analysis.