To add an existing snapshot to multiple events, complete the following steps for each event.
- Save the details of the snapshot definition as set on the event it’s currently on (you’ll need it for the second to last step)
- Navigate to Data > Labeled events
- Search for an event you want to add this snapshot to, then click on the event to open the event details page
- Scroll down to the Snapshot properties section (under the Edit event criteria header)
- Click the + Add snapshot button
- Copy-paste the snapshot definition from the event it currently exists on into here
- Click the Update event button to save this snapshot onto this event
Once saved, this snapshot will be part of this event as well as the event(s) that it’s already part of. You can add the same snapshot to as many events as you’d like.