Make the connection. Join Heap data with your warehouse or data lake for deeper business reporting, in-depth analysis, and customer modeling.
Heap Connect Guide
- Heap Connect: Overview & Setup
- Heap Connect: Data Schema
- Heap Connect: Managing Data Syncing
- Heap Connect: Table Relationships and Joining with Other Data
- Heap Connect: Identity Resolution (S3 only)
- Heap Connect: Initial Table Syncs (BigQuery, Redshift, & Snowflake Only)
- Heap Connect: Sync Frequency
Heap Connect FAQs
- Why am I seeing duplicate events or session IDs?
- Why don’t I see initial user properties in Heap Connect?
- How do I get data out of Heap?
- Can I sync to more than one warehouse via Heap Connect?
- What happens when I change the name of a synced event or category name in Heap Connect?
- Where is the session_time column?
- Why is a given event_id included more than once on the all_events table?
- Why are constraints not applied to the tables?
- Can I create tables and views within the Heap schema?
- How do I adjust the sync start time or anchor time?
- How can I improve Redshift query performance?
S3 Integration FAQs
- How do I set up encryption with S3?
- What triggers a full sync for tables in S3?
- Does an S3 schema change initiate a full sync?
- How often is the schema of each table expected to change?
- What happens after an S3 sync fails?
- How can I tell if an S3 sync is completed for today?
- What is the numeric value appended to each sync folder?