Our data governance features allow you to manage a trusted, usable Heap dataset that your team can use in analysis. These features include:
- Categories & Naming Conventions* to keep your Heap workspace organized and enforce a consistent naming convention
- Definition Verification to manage a set of trusted definitions*
- Dataset Cleanup to review and take action on inactive and unused definitions
- Event Repair Flow to review and fix inactive events*
- Definition History to see when a definition was created and updated to better manage that definition
For an interactive course on how to keep your Heap account clean and organized, check out our Organizing and Managing Heap course in Heap University.
This feature is only available to customers on the Premier Plan or the Pro Plan as an add-on. To upgrade, contact your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links in the left navigation bar to learn how to use these features together to administer a trustworthy set of data. Though this guide is numbered, these features do not have to be set up or used in any chronological order.