Our data governance features allow Admins to manage a trusted, usable dataset that their team can use in analysis. These features include:
- Naming Conventions to establish a consistent naming convention for new events
- Definition Verification to manage a set of trusted definitions
- Dataset Cleanup to review and take action on inactive and unused definitions
- Event Repair Flow to review and fix inactive events
- Definition History to see when a definition was created and updated to better manage that definition
Click the links in the left navigation bar to learn how to use these features together to administer a trustworthy set of data. Though this guide is numbered, these features do not have to be set up or used in any chronological order.